Thursday, March 1, 2012

Element Case Vapor Pro (White)


The choice of which case to use on your iPhone can be a very difficult task for most people, Especially for those of us who can never decide even after we’ve been sufficed. I myself have my fair share of iPhone 4/4S cases, One of them being the Element Case Vapor Pro. This Case will set you back about $149, That is of course if you can coax yourself into justifying a reason to dish out the cash for such a hefty price.


Aside from the astounding price, The Element Vapor Pro is made from aircraft grade aluminum, Bumper style, Fits on both the iPhone 4 & 4S, Is lightweight, and allows most 3rd party charge/sync cables as well as headphone cables so you should have no problem using this case with your iPhone or accessories. This case also comes with a ton of accessories so your not dishing out $149 on nothing here. Included in the package is a Vapor Transit case for your iPhone case (Strange but yet convenient), Also inside is a Speedwrench to take the case on and off, The case also comes with a Suede front & back piece to cover your phone.

Now when you look at this case you’ll defiantly feel some sort of attraction to this case and want to own one, Thankfully for all of us picky people out there this case also comes in a plethora of colors other then just white and if you know a friend who owns one or you own more then one of these aluminum beauties you can mix and match since the parts are interchange. The Vapor Pro is a bumper style case so it’ll only cover the antenna band of your iPhone but in return will give you some nice lay on the table design for either side while at the same time giving some very durable protection on every edge.



I used this case for a little bit over a week or two, I absolutely loved it, Was very sturdy and felt great in my hands. I had no reception loss whatsoever, Even in bad coverage areas my signal was consistent to what it normally is. The sleep/wake button felt very nice almost more natural then it should be.

Overall I  have no cons for this case except its not as easy to just slip it off the phone if you need to, Luckily the Speedwrench that comes with the case has a key loop so you can take it with you as well as extra screws incase you lose some, and i guess you could say the price would be a little bit too much but it is defiantly well worth it. For my pros my list is endless. I have no doubt this case will take a beating if you decided to use it. I would defiantly recommend it!











No comments:

Post a Comment