Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Incipio Feather Snap-On iPhone 4/4S case

I'm a minimalist when it comes to cases and the Incipio Feather defiantly fits the bill,Only measuring 1 mm thin all around, This lean beauty makes your iPhone 4/4S feel as if nothing is on it but protects it all at once! The Incipio Feather will set you back about $25 dollars,But it's well worth it if you want to protect your investment without using a brick for case.


Incipio did a great job designing the Feather, I never noticed any weight difference while i had this on my iPhone for the week or so that i did use it. The matte turquoise color of the feather was very appealing to me and drew a lot of contrast to the phone, Don't fret if your not a fan of Turquoise or sea foam green type of colors,Incipio has more color options for this case then you'll ever find inside a box of crayons!
The Feather only measures 1mm all around,Thats as slim as a penny! The case itself is coated with a soft touch matte exterior,It feels nice and comfortable in the hands and holds up great against scratches.Unfortunately for anyone who likes their cases to have Lay-On-The-Table design,Im sorry but this isn't one of those. The Feather sits flush with the screen of your iPhone 4/4S. There were no issues with taking photos,Never saw any flashback in any photos using flash.
Incipio graciously included 2 front screen shields to protect your device,a micro-fiber cloth and a "Smootie Card",Essentially a squeegee for applying your screen shield. Overall I loved the case and would defiantly recommend it to anyone who considering purchasing or even looking for a slim case for their mobile investment. I had no cons with this case at all.

3 comments:

  1. Love the color of this case. I reviewed the Incipio Feather Case as well. Check it out if you get a chance. I like your penny comparison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. So lovely case with beautiful color. I love your choice. Thanks for sharing. ucuz iphone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first”. visit website

    ReplyDelete